After the UK and Spain, The Away From Home Festival 2023 comes to Italy!
After the success of the first two editions of he festival away from home in London, in 2021 and Malaga in 2022, the 2023 edition of the one-day festival, conceived and curated by Louis Tomlinsonis ready to land in Italy at Camaiore Lido (in the province of Lucca) Saturday August 19! Tickets available at Ticketmaster, Ticketone.
The place will be beautiful bussola park tomorrow, right in front of the beautiful beaches of Tuscany. Fans will be able to stretch out on the sandy beaches of Lido di Camaiore and then walk across the street to the festival. Arrive at the event with the Eventi in Bus coaches: information and discount here.
he Far From Home Festival 2023
August 19 Lido di Camaiore, Parco Bussola morning
Tickets The Far From Home Festival 2023
To purchase tickets, all you have to do is click on the site links in the gray box below:
- Presale My Live Nation and D’Alessandro and Galli on Friday, May 26 at 10:00 a.m.
- General sale Monday, May 29 at 10:00 a.m.
unique place 55.00 euros + presale
he Lineup of the Far From Home Festival 2023
This is the poster of the Festival:
- Louis Tomlinson
- To flourish
- the cribs
- hot wax
- andrew cushin
- Special Guest DJs: Abbie McCarthy and Carl Barat
**new names coming soon**
Louis Tomlinson will perform a special headlining set to close out the day.
How to get to the location
Lido di Camaiore, in the province of Lucca (Tuscany), It is close to many beautiful and tourist cities such as Pisa (20 min), Lucca (20 min), Florence (60 min), Montecatini Terme (40 min) and La Spezia (40 min). All these cities are connected by trains and special bus lines.
This is how to get to Lido di Camaiore:
Bus events: how to activate the discount code
Be you have decided to travel with Eventi by Bus to get to your favorite concert or convention of your interest, know that you can book using the discount code offered of Team World and valid for all events on the website www.eventinbus.com.
When booking, copy and paste this code in the “DISCOUNT COUPON” field:
You can also write it directly, the important thing is to use CAPITAL letters otherwise no discount will be applied. Then click on ACTIVATE THE VOUCHER and you will see the total cost of your trip updated.
- By plane: The nearest airport is Pisa International Airport, Galileo Galilei Airport. From here you can reach Lido di Camaiore either by train (the airport has its own train station at Pisa airport) and then by taxi, or by bus on the Lazzi lines.
- On the train: The main train station is in Viareggio / 14 minutes by car – 5.7 km from the venue.
- by bus: There is a bus stop at the event location, connected to the Viareggio train station.
The bus stop will be the point of arrival and departure of special buses that will cover the following routes
- Florence – Prato – Pistoia – Prato – Montecatini Terme – Lucca – Lido di Camaiore
- Follonica – Cecina – Livorno – Pisa – Camaiore Lido
- La Spezia – Sarzana – Carrara – Massa – Lido di Camaiore
Special buses will also be active after the show.
Leave a Reply