How one can be inclusive is the testimony and proposal of Bárbara Riccardi, the heroine of the saga “Master in action”, from Rome, finalist in 2016 for the Global Teacher Prize, the Nobel prize for teaching. She is the creator of PlayLearnGestalt Councilor and Knight of Merit of the Italian Republic, she was invited to the Uno Mattina in Famiglia program on RAI 1, and in many other broadcasts of various television channels and cultural events, including international ones, to raise awareness. play learning, a relationship-based method, for an inclusive society and school where diversity is a resource.
the saga “Master in Action” is a publication of Anicia, publisher of educational books for teachers and parents and illustrated books for children and adolescents. The episode Out of Control Doodles It is illustrated by a former student of his, francesco nardi. The heroine, in this adventure, saves Kevin, an outcast boy in class, mocked by his classmates but with great talent.
that episode is now an INCLUSIVE experiential training opportunity for infant and primary school teachers and parents. The appointment is for Wednesday, May 24 at 4:30 p.m. Casanatense Libraryin Via di S. Ignazio, 52, in Rome.
During the meeting the participants will be able to discover some forms that an inclusive experience can take: one formative testimony through an illustrated book that becomes an ebook and also an audiobook. Those present will also be able to live an experience interactive sensory journey by “touching” the tactile boards of the illustrations from the book Scribbles on the run produced by the professionals of S. Alessio (Sant’Alessio Margherita di Savoia Personal Services Company).
Barbara Riccardi and Francesco Nardi will present some inclusive lab activities and tools.
At the end of the meeting, the participants, even remotely, will be able to ask questions.
At the opening, the welcome of a representative of international orchestra for the blind talented visually impaired musicians training with the director Alfredo Santolociprofessor at the Santa Cecilia Conservatory.
Methodology and methods of realization.
The free training meeting will be held in person and/or live webinar.
- In attendance: at the Casanatense Library – Via di S. Ignazio, 52 – 00186 Rome
- live webinar (for those who will not be able to participate in person): live online via a bookable webinar followed by sending the connection link, with the possibility to ask questions in the chat to encourage moments of exchange and comparison.
- Christian Aresti Director of the Casanatense Library
- lucia marchi Director of the series “Sextante Casanatense”
- Valentina Santarpía, Corriere della Sera reporter
- Marina Petrucci, Delegate of the Personal Services Company Sant’Alessio Margherita di Savoia, Manager Project integration Rieti-Monterotondo ASP S. Alessio MdS “Special Events and Projects”, task force leader who realizes Project integration, present among the participants.
- Linden Nocera, lawyer and representative of FISH.
- Raphael Ciambrone, teacher. of Didactics and Special Pedagogy of the University of Pisa Sciences of primary education.
- Mauro Bellisomo, founder of Editorial Anicia.
- Barbara Riccardi, pedagogue, teacher, trainer, ambassador of the Global Teacher Prize, Gestalt advisor, creator of GiochImparando and author of the Bárbara Maestra en Azione saga.
- Francisco Nardi, illustrator and caricaturist registered at the art academy of Rome.
- the representation of Blind International Orchestra That followed by Mozart’s Sonata K545 e
Ave Maria de Gounod, with the director alfredo santolociprofessor at the Santa Cecilia Conservatory and the musicians: Mateo Mazzonepiano; rakhilya kumarovaflute; Dario Bean on saxophone;
Leo Caporuscio, only on battery.
- Workgroup Project integration of the ASP S. Alessio MdS: joy rafanelliHead of Boccea-Bracciano, “Accessibility of the museum”; Laura Pomp Head of Castelli Romani, “tactile illustrator”; Alexander Naples, from the Communication Unit; “sonia joy Technical Manager “Audiobooks”.
- Frances Antonelli, the actress, voice of the audiobook “Scarabocchi in fuga”, will read an excerpt from the book.
- MIM representativesMinistry of Education and Merit.
- Press representatives.
Wednesday May 24, 4:30 p.m. Casanatense Libraryin Via di S. Ignazio, 52, Rome
© Reproduction reserved
Leave a Reply